The perfect mix of original charm, timeless style and practical comfort that has made this beloved home so covetable. Configured to meet the needs of the dynamic modern day family, polished timber floors lead to a stylish extension that captures a flood of natural light. The cleverly designed floorplan is the crux of its design, making the most of the sunny Queensland weather, multiple living zones both inside and outside providing connectivity and seclusion in all the right places. The front and rear of the house is united by a wide hallway that also offers custom built cabinetry creating a multi functional built in office space.
Its easy to see why the vendors love entertaining here, this is a dynamic home you can share with family and friends, low maintenance and refined in design. Offering an open plan kitchen dining and family area which spills out though stacker doors to the alfresco entertaining, with captivating views to the sparkling inground pool and established tropical gardens the floor to ceiling windows accentuate the height of the space, bringing light deep into the home.
An immaculate home perfectly positioned in a prized family-friendly location, those craving convenience will love living close to Chirn Park Village Centre, schools, shops, Gold Coast University Hospital, picturesque parks and the Broadwater.
– Charcoal kitchen cabinetry, Caesarstone Carrara marble, 900mm freestanding gas cooker
– Master bedroom overlooking the pool, 3.8m ceilings ensuite and walk in robe
– Raked ceilings in lounge
– Spotted gum polished timber flooring
– Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout
– Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
– Established tropical landscaping with creeping fig
– Fully fenced and gated, double carport and single garage / workshop
– Grassy areas with plenty of room for the kids and pets
– Open plan kitchen/ dining and family
– Sparkling in ground pool with timber decking
– Arboured firepit with leafy surrounds
– Rattan pendant lighting throughout
– Built in study with custom cabinetry
The ultimate in a calming, coastal lifestyle! A quiet location, ideal for families with lots of bike, running and walking tracks. Its proximity to the Broadwater offers endless leisure activities and is a great spot for a dip. There are an array of popular cafes and eateries throughout and enjoys easy access to the M1, major shopping outlet – Harbour Town, the new Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University. A fabulous, coastal suburb that caters for all!
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pool - Inground
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan