Where location and lifestyle are key this position leaves little to be desired. A beachside vintage classic, lovingly renovated to accommodate your modern needs. This is a secure home base with grassy green yard and stylish alfresco entertaining, which is sure to double your living zones through the bifold doors directly into the home.
Offering 2 bedrooms of accommodation with built in robes. The central kitchen is the hub of the home where you will love entertaining your friends and family. A highly coveted area, enjoy walking distance to Miami beach, off leash dog park, cafes, restaurants, Miami Marketta and more.
An incredible opportunity for a first home buyer, retiree or investors. Presenting an enviable lifestyle, this home is ready to move in and enjoy – be quick to secure this in demand property.
– Two Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Open plan living with split system air-conditioning
– Kitchen with quality appliances
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Refurbished Bathroom/laundry and Separate toilet
– Private outdoor entertainment area off the Dining room
– Large fully fenced yard ideal for a pet or young family
– Plenty of natural light
– No Body Corporate fees, only shared building insurance
– Stroll to local shops, cafes and restaurants
– 800 metres walk to Miami beach, Miami Shopping Village, Miami One Shopping Centre
– Tandem off street parking
Known for its beautiful beach and laidback lifestyle, Miami is a beachside suburb close to the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast while not getting too caught up in it. Close to the highway, sitting next to Mermaid Beach and with Burleigh Golf Course and Pizzy Park in their backyard residents are by no means limited in what recreational activities they wish to persue. The industrial precinct has come alive with, Miami Marketta, local craft brewery’s and cafes offering a diverse cultural hideaway for many locals.
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Split System Aircon
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan