The epitome of open plan flow, each dedicated living zone blends effortlessly into the next, creating an expanse of shared family living areas centered around entertaining and togetherness. Lush tropical gardens envelope the home creating a private sanctuary from the street and the surrounding neighbours.
The kitchen is the true hub of the home, illuminated by overhead Velux skylights and granite waterfall island bench. 2pac cabinetry provides plenty of storage and quality stainless steel appliances offer a refined culinary experience. Providing 3 bedrooms of accommodation and 2 bathrooms featuring Carrera marble benchtops and double vanities. The master with generous walk in robe and ensuite with access to the rear deck. 2.7m high ceilings provide a light and bright environment, while polished cypress timber floors throughout anchor the home. Leafy views are a prominent view point from the moment you step inside looking through to the poolside entertaining retreat. The sparkling magnesium in-ground pool is heated, swim all year round & control the pool temperature with your smartphone.
This character filled haven offers exceptional versatility to adapt to the needs of a young family. Architecturally designed from its original 1956 bungalow, and only a stroll to the shops and cafes of Chirn Park, the Broadwater & well-regarded schools & local parks. Ideal for families or downsizers seeking low set easy living. An energy efficient home with all the mod-cons you could wish for.
– 539 square metre block
– Kitchen Velux skylight with automatic solar powered blinds
– High flow gas hot water system
– 3.5 x 6 meter lock up shed at the rear, great storage or work from home
– Double lock up car port with side access to the rear of the home, fits 2 cars & a 6 foot boat
– Generous sized laundry
– Chemical subfloor termite barrier installed
– Abundance of storage throughout
– Automatic roller blinds on the rear deck
– Entire home has been fitted with energy efficient LED lighting
– Commercial CCTV system installed with remote access capability
– Travertine pool surrounds
– 4.5 x 5m in ground heated magnesium pool, energy efficient Pool Heat Pump eliminating the need for a pool cover & control the pool temperature with your smartphone.
– 3.9KW solar system
The ultimate in a calming, coastal lifestyle! A quiet location, ideal for families with lots of bike, running and walking tracks. Its proximity to the Broadwater offers endless leisure activities and is a great spot for a dip. There are an array of popular cafes and eateries throughout and enjoys easy access to the M1, major shopping outlet – Harbour Town, the new Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University. A fabulous, coastal suburb that caters for all!
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan