Nestled in a quiet cul de sac and situated on a 551 square metre block. Offering an impressive northerly position with an 18 metre waterfrontage, inviting you to enjoy city skyline views and easy access to main river, this is a boaties dream. Ready and waiting for the right buyer to purchase and make this incredible position their own sanctuary.
This is the ideal location with so much potential to renovate or build your dream home. For the astute investor, this property enjoys close proximity to the vibrant Gold Coast amenities, with the heart and soul of Broadbeach Waters at your fingertips. Pacific Fair shopping centre, the best local cafes and restaurants the Gold Coast has to offer right at your doorstep. A very clever land bank opportunity with rentals in such high demand, secure a tenant now and build your dream home later, the possibilities are endless.
– Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robes, french doors with private garden access.
– 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes
– Family bathroom with 2 way access, with spa bath
– Kitchen with laundry access and servery with bar in alfresco entertaining
– Open plan dining and lounge
– Covered outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and water feature
– North facing pool
– Private boardwalk with pontoon
– Double carport with garage door
– Established gardens with mulberry tree
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan