An exclusive address within one of the Gold Coast's most highly sought after suburbs, welcome home to this well appointed Monaco Street residence. Bringing light deep into the home you are initially greeted by a double height void which brings both levels of the home together. Creating a space of deliberate occupation with many well thought out spaces to refresh, relax and indulge. Achieving a maximum connection between inside and outside.
A sparkling pool and fully landscaped gardens create a relaxing ambience ideal for creating lasting memories with family and friends. The back garden has a covered alfresco entertaining with BBQ area and plenty of grass for pets and kids to enjoy. The stylish kitchen with stainless Steel benchtops, quality European appliances make for a desirable culinary experience. Clever storage conceals a generous butlers pantry and adjoining laundry with access to external services.
Ascending timber stairs, the upper level opens up to reveal a light filled living area with study area, spilling out to the north facing balcony. 4 bedrooms including a luxurious master suite with generous ensuite with makeup bar and walk in robe. As well as a sleek family bathroom. The downstairs master allows external access making it the perfect retreat for guests or multi generational families.
Creating an area of recluse, privacy and intimacy offering a great connection to the outdoors and entertaining spaces adjacent to the main living space.
– Formal living area with dry bar and wine storage
– Kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and quality Smeg appliances
– Hidden butlers pantry and laundry access
– Ground floor powder room
– Upper level with living area, and built in study and balcony
– Upstairs Master bedroom with walk in robe and luxurious ensuite with soaking tub and large shower and makeup nook
– Downstairs master with walk in robe and ensuite with external access
– 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes and a family bathroom
– Backyard with covered alfresco entertaining with BBQ area, landscaped grounds
– North facing pool, double carport
– Security cameras, security system, ducted air-conditioning
– Entry with double height void bringing light deep into the home
– Louvred windows ceiling fans throughout
– Timber stairs elevating you to the upper level
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan