Tucked away down a quiet cul-de-sac sits this spacious family home. Step inside and be welcomed by a sun-drench open plan layout guiding you outdoors to the waterside alfresco area, in-ground swimming pool and for the boating enthusiast a sandy beach and pontoon with Main River access. Comprising of 3 bedrooms, plus additional bedroom or home office, stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, generous living area plus meals. Moments to local amenities, this is the ideal property for those seeking a easy low maintenance lifestyle central to the best the Gold Coast has to offer.
– 551sqm block down quiet cul-de-sac
– 3 bedrooms, plus additional bedroom or home office
– Master with luxe ensuite and walk-in robe
– 2 modern bathrooms
– Open plan living and meals with stackable bi-fold doors opening to the waterside
– Air-conditioning plus ceilings fans
– Fully fenced pool
– Secure parking behind front security gates
– Available 8th March, 2021
– Pets considered upon application
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
Beautiful family home in fabulous central location.