Located within the mecca of the Gold Coast playground. A short stroll to the famous Surfers Paradise beach, popular restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife and a end of street walk to the nearest G-link station. This is a golden opportunity for the astute investor to purchase a lucrative property in a world-class location.
The spacious apartment is extremely well appointed with bespoke cabinetry complimenting the living and entertaining areas. The large kitchen is separated form the lounge and has plenty of storage and quality appliances.
Live the holiday beach lifestyle whilst enjoying walk everywhere ease.
Here you can refresh, relax and indulge to your heart's content with the sandy beach just moments away.
– Top floor unit in 3 story walk up
– Secure parking with large single car accommodation
– Open plan dining and living
– Split cycle air conditioning
– Well appointed kitchen with quality electric appliances
– Family bathroom with bath
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Walking distance to all local amenities
– A lucrative investment for the astute buyer
– Rental return $475 – $500 approx.
– Rates $1,319.18 per year approx.
– Water $1200.00 per year approx.
– Body corporate fees $3,130.00 per year approx. ($60.00 p/w approx.)
A vacation hot spot for many tourist – and it’s easy to see why! Surfers Paradise is the cosmopolitan centre of the Gold Coast, complete with golden beaches, an abundance of nightlife and dining options, great public transport links and fabulous shopping in Cavill Mall. Living in this tourist town gives you numerous advantages – extended trading hours and a popular hub for local markets and city events.
- Air Conditioning
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan