This stunning three split-level 4 bedroom townhouse is situated in the vibrant Gold Coast suburb of Varsity Lakes. With some well thought out interior changes such as the updated kitchen, brand new flooring throughout, freshly painted and new curtain furnishings it is truly a beautiful space to be in. Open plan kitchen, living and dining effortlessly flows out to a spacious balcony giving a wonderful feeling of expansion. Plus, Hinterland views from the master bedroom is a wonderful extra that only adds to the comfort and serenity within your sanctuary.
Lakewood Reserve Complex has all the inclusions with a well-equipped gymnasium, 25m lap pool, sauna room and 3 BBQ areas for those that love to entertain.
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite (incl. a twin vanity, walk-in robe, air-conditioning and ceiling fan)
– 4 great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and mirrored built in robes
– Jack and Jill bathroom plus separate powder room
– European style laundry
– Updated kitchen with new stove top plus stainless steel appliances incl. Smeg oven and stainless steel rangehood and dishwasher
– Ample storage throughout
– New flooring through entire home
– Newly installed ceiling fans and air-con in the living area
– Updated light fittings
– Double lock up garage with storage
– No neighbours on one side
– Complex inclusions such as gym, pool and BBQ areas
– Available 9th June 2022
– Pets on application
Varsity Lakes is an amazing suburb with everything you could possibly want or need at your doorstep. Built on beautiful lakes filled with luscious green parkland, features a trendy shopping village and beautiful parks at every corner. There are beautiful tree lined streets and character filled modern homes. 5 minutes from the beach and a huge shopping centre and is absolutely beautiful. Close to everything. Hospital, Robina Town centre, top schools, Bond Uni, train station, lakes, bike and walking track, 10 min to beach, 20 min to airport.