Perfectly positioned and boasting uninterrupted North-to-wide-water views, this single level residence blends practicality with a relaxed charm. Tucked down one of Mermaid Waters most prestigious cul-de-sacs on a notable 860m2 allotment. A vibrant home for a contemporary family, comprising of 4 sizeable bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple living zones and vast outdoor entertaining area complimented by breathtaking city and hinterland views.
From the flowing open plan layout flooded with natural light, to the large master suite complete with ensuite and walk-in robe, converted family room/gym and spacious kitchen with quality appliances, all complimented by wrap around glass sliding doors opening out to the alfresco entertaining area, gazebo, sparkling in-ground pool, fixed wharf and your own private sandy beach, ideal for the kids or pets.
Centrally located a moment's drive into the heart of Broadbeach and Mermaid – take your pick from a multitude of cafes, bars and restaurants, shopping mecca, Pacific Fair, The Star Casino, multiple primary and secondary schools, the light rail and our golden white sandy beaches.
– Sizeable 860m2 allotment
– Premier North-to-wide-water aspect
– Located down a quiet cul-de-sac
– 4 spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in and large ensuite
– 3 large bathrooms
– Formal entrance with striking sandstone feature wall
– Flowing open plan design flooded with natural light, complete with numerous living zones, wet bar and family room (converted double garage)
– Generous kitchen with quality appliances and stone topped island bench top
– Expansive outdoor alfresco area complete with gazebo and overlooking the deep blue waterways and your private sandy beach
– Fixed wharf with main river access
– Sparkling in-ground pool
– Secure grassed front yard, perfect for the kids and pets
– Secure double carport plus lockable side access for a boat/caravan/trailer
– Air-conditioned throughout
– Security system and solar panels
– A moment's drive into the heart of Broadbeach and Mermaid filled with multiple cafes, restaurants and bars, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino multiple primary and secondary schools, the light rail and our famous golden beaches