Situated down a quiet, private pocket of Broadbeach Waters lies a rare opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom residence with DA approval and architectural plans to build 2 free-standing villas. All of the heavy lifting has been done.
This property sits on a 551sqm block of land and enjoys 18.3m of uninterrupted prime North to water views. The epitome of Gold Coast waterfront living. A blank canvas ready and waiting for new owners to move straight in either enjoy it's quiet yet central location or renovate/redevelop to create your own masterpiece.
The home currently hosts a spacious single level residence comprising of 3 bedrooms plus private retreat, 2 bathrooms, double carport, large living and dining area and a vast entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool and spa and flowing waterways with main river access – ideal of the boating enthusiast.
Centrally located, a short stroll to local shops and amenities, a 10 minute drive to our white sandy beaches, take your pick of an array of popular restaurants, bars and cafes, major shopping destination – Pacific Fair, The Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre multiple Primary and Secondary schools and public transport.
The perfect opportunity for the astute buyer, investors or builder – with a location like this, you simply cannot go wrong!
– DA approved to build 2 x free-standing villas
– 551sqm block of prime North to water land
– 18.3m of waterfrontage
– Currently hosts 3 spacious bedrooms plus private retreat, ensuite to main
– 2 contemporary bathrooms
– Generous kitchen with quality appliances
– Large outdoor entertaining area
– Naturally sunlit throughout
– Sparkling in-ground pool and spa
– Main river access – perfect for the boating enthusiast
– Private, low maintenance gardens
– Private gatehouse
– Double carport with additional on-street parking
– Centrally located moments from the best the Coast has to offer. A stroll to local shops, a short drive to our white sandy beaches, take your pick of an array of popular restaurants, bars and cafes, major shopping destination – Pacific Fair, The Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre multiple Primary and Secondary schools and public transport
– Currently rented at approx. $800 per week
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan