A true waterfront entertainer where the outdoors blend seamlessly into this spacious residence. Providing a neutral pallet, with cool grey tiling and soft sheer curtains ensure the focus is on the stunning wide water views beyond. Its easy to see why the vendors love entertaining and being by the water, this is a dynamic home you can share with family and friends, low maintenance, refined and minimal in design.
The sparkling inground pool runs along the waterside of the property creating a seamless sightline of water visible from inside the home. The Tuscan influenced arbour extends the dining outside, while wrap around timber decking connects the outdoor areas whilst providing a sense of intimacy in each individual area.
Floor to ceiling stacker doors flood the house with beautiful natural light. The open aired courtyard filters light through the center of the home, illuminating the home from the inside out. Looking from the master suite out onto the water beyond, conveys a calm and serene place to refresh, relax and indulge. White marble bathrooms accented with black hardware create a modern coastal aesthetic which flows throughout the home.
A home should be an anchor and a sanctuary, no doubt you will create endless memories and cherish this home for many years to come.
– Open plan layout spilling out to waterside entertaining
– Kitchen with granite benchtops quality stainless steel appliances and island bench
– Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes
– Family bathroom with accent freestanding bath
– Freshly painted throughout
– Cinema/home theatre/music studio/room
– Full intercom and camera security system
– Sparkling saltwater pool
– Brand new 8x3m pontoon with seapen and boat ramp
– Multiple alfresco entertaining areas
– Oversized secure carport plus rare second driveway with space for motorhome, caravan, jet skis, trailer
– Fully fenced and secure
– Low maintenance landscaping
– Light-well entry courtyard
– Garden shed
– Solar hot water
– Auction Sunday 13 March 12pm on site
– Council rates $1650 approx per half year
– Water rates $400 approx per quarter
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pool - Inground
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking