Warm minimalist masterpiece. Enter a world of pared-down purity. Less than 2 years new, the award winning GLENBAR honours its prime location with a bold presence & style, architecturally designed and brought to life by master builder Darren Sander to capture the ambient NE aspect, with glimpses of Gold Coast views overlooking the leafy surrounds.
This multi-faceted property set across a 961sqm block, pays homage to design that is simple and true. The ultimate creative abode offering a completely self contained workplace / studio / retreat / airbnb / income generating and room to grow (STCA) the possibilities are endless. An entertainer with the beginnings of your very own thriving fertile food bowl.
Interiors embrace elemental materials such as wood + stone, and a curation of premium crafted detailing with an eye for utility. High louvred windows nurture the indoor-outdoor feel and bring the sky into the kitchen, living and dining areas. State of the art infrastructure, optimising light, airflow and water quality are at the heart of the design. Float across the open-plan layout into the living space where sliding glass doors open to Australian native landscaped gardens.
Land & Low Energy Infrastructure:
– Positioned magnificently on almost a ¼ acre of fertile volcanic soil
– Frontage with established edible planter box beds & over 200 native plants
– 45,000 litre stainless-steel water tanks with carbon filtration, innovative UV treatment process
– Low energy wastewater treatment plant
– Thermal dynamic hot water system
– NBN Active, Data Points, HDMI connectivity
– Provisioned for solar & alternative needs
– Double insulated linings walls & ceilings
– Local master craftsman created quality fully functional 2PAC cabinetry with premium Caesar Stone benchtops to kitchen bar, benchtop, bathroom vanity & laundry
– Quality European appliances, gunmetal sinks & tapware complimented with other high-quality fixtures & fittings
– Superb wet area with large rain shower-head, soothing bath, feature lighting & heated towel rail
– Spotted gum engineered flooring, high ceilings stretching to 3.6m
– Heaps of screened louvres, sliding doors & windows delivering sensational airflow & light
– Awesome woodfire with feature external wood storage for those invigorating wintry moments
– Stunning Bay window daybed with large storage bunker & shelving in main bedroom
– Smart Robes to both bedrooms with modular breathable storage system
– Spotted Gum timber decking areas to front & rear
Provisioned with elements for self-contained living & integration of alternative uses as a suite / retreat / studio / international HQ / income generating guest house – optimising high rental demand and the popular Airbnb location.
Tamborine Mountain is peaceful and picturesque located in the lush Gold Coast Hinterland. Be captivated by the change of pace, cooler climate and sweeping views. Spend weekends hiking through rainforests, trawling the local markets for treasures or sipping a beverage in one the local winery's. Just an hour from Brisbane and 30 mins from the Gold Coast – truly one of south east Queensland greatest hidden escapes.
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Secure Parking
- Water Tank
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan