Instilling nostalgia from an era bygone, this charming original home is being presented to the market for the first time in over 30 years. Set on 751sqm this property is nestled in an enviable location, renowned for its row of magnificent, flowering Poinciana trees.
Enjoy the multi-joys of coastal-park life with just a short stroll to the nearby 40 acre Albert Parklands. A truly unique opportunity for those looking to enjoy the incredible location and waterfront lifestyle. With endless potential to establish your roots; live in, renovate or build your dream home. Possibilities are endless, the location speaks for its self.
A lucrative investment, here you can refresh, relax and indulge to your heart's content with the Broadbeach playground just moments away.
– Spacious 751sqm parcel of land
– 18m water frontage
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
– Galley kitchen with adjoining laundry
– Open plan dining and living stepping out to covered outdoor entertaining
– Paved outdoor alfresco area
– Fully fenced
– Established gardens with a small grassed area, perfect for the kids or pets
– Secure single garage and double carport
– Conveniently located close to local shops, the heart of Broadbeach full of popular cafes, restaurants and bars, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention Centre, primary and secondary schools, the Light Rail and our famous beaches
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan