This sophisticated and very private, north-east facing residence sprawls a sizeable 728sqm block and enjoys enviable views across the famous Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. A contemporary interior spreads over two levels with fresh white elements and natural timbers all soaked in warm sunlight.
Enter through the front door and be welcomed by a void of natural light, a spacious floorplan flowing outside to the easy maintainable lush surrounds. Comprising of 5 bedrooms and 3 modern bathrooms, multiple upstairs and downstairs living zones and spacious outdoor alfresco area; the perfect space to entertain waterside. Upstairs, the gourmet chefs kitchen opens outside to the private balcony encouraging you to soak up the enchanting outdoor ambience and with the added luxuries of a media room and grand master bedrooms with chic ensuite and walk-in robe.
Convenience plus, you never need worry about carrying those groceries upstairs as the dumbwaiter does all the heavy lifting for you. Keep the party downstairs with your indoor/ outdoor entertaining offering a sleek kitchenette which could be utilised as an ideal teenage retreat.
Located in the secure gated enclave of the Lakelands Golf Course estate with easy access to major shopping centres, multiple primary and secondary schools, the M1 motorway, our white sandy beaches. It is the ultimate in privacy, tranquility and quality. Or simply staycay and utilise the world class facilities on offer, including the resort style swimming pool, gym and even tee off within 'The Golden Bear' Jack Nicklaus' signature golf course.
– Sizeable 728sqm waterfront block
– Securely located in the exclusive gated community of Lakelands estate
– Spacious double-storey home
– Bright indoor-outdoor flow
– 5 generous bedrooms, master with chic ensuite and walk-in robe
– 3 contemporary bathrooms
– Gourmet chef’s kitchen with quality appliances and butlers pantry plus downstairs kitchenette
– Multiple upstairs and downstairs living areas
– Media room
– Undercover outdoor alfresco area
– Private upstairs balcony
– Lush low maintenance gardens
– Secure double garage
– Low running costs with 4.6kw solar power
– Located with easy access to major shopping centres, multiple primary and secondary schools, the M1 motorway, our white sandy beaches
– Pool and gym facilities
– Tee off within the complex
– Body Corporate approx $61 p/w
– Rates (6 months) $925.59
– Water (3 months) $491.76
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan