Perched in the hills in a quiet cul-de-sac with elevated panoramic views, this stunning double brick home offers a private and secluded lifestyle with room for the whole family.
North facing on a large 680m2 block, this home boasts an expansive floorplan flowing flawlessly over two levels and featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas with the added luxuries of a built-in bar, full length balcony plus downstairs wine cellar or extra large storage space.
Exposed brick and large arches take centre stage in this light drenched household with high white raked ceilings and quality timber floors adding warmth to the space. A seamless indoor-outdoor flow encourages you to take advantage of the undercover outdoor alfresco area overlooking a sparkling blue pool and low maintenance yard.
A rare opportunity to secure a generous family home offering a private, relaxed lifestyle on the doorstep of the Gold Coast with major shopping centres and famous white sandy beaches only a short drive away.
A home of grand proportions with quality to match. It needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
– 4 spacious bedrooms, master with modern ensuite and feature spa bath overlooking the pool
– 2 contemporary bathrooms
– Double brick construction
– Kitchen including butler's pantry, quality appliances, stone bench tops and soft closing doors
– Upstairs living and dining area complete with fireplace and panoramic views
– Built in bar
– Outdoor undercover entertaining area with vergola, overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool with solar heating
– Full length balcony overlooking the skyline and hinterland
– Feature staircase leading downstairs to wine cellar / storage area
– Air-conditioned living and dining area
– Ceilings fans in bedrooms
– Quality black butt timber floors and high raked ceilings throughout
– Fully fenced with electric gates and intercom
– Perched on a generous 680m2 parcel of land in a quiet-cul-de-sac
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Secure 3 car lock-up garage
– Conveniently located close to local shops, schools, shopping centres and a short drive to Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital's, our famous white beaches and Surfers Paradise entertainment precinct
DISCLAIMER:. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this information, no warranty is given by the current vendor or the agent / agency as to their accuracy. We must add the warning that we shall not be responsible, nor should the current vendor, should the accuracy or any part thereof be incorrect or incomplete in any way. Interested parties should not rely on as a representation of fact but instead satisfy themselves.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fire Place
- Pool - Inground
- Rumpus Room
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan