This well presented & modern apartment is centrally located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just meters from the Nerang River and a short stroll to the G-Link (light-rail) at the end of the street, you are away from the hustle and bustle but extremely close to all that Surfers Paradise has to offer.
With spectacular skyline views from your own private balcony, this 2 bedroom unit has so much to offer. Cook up a storm in the galley style kitchen which effortlessly flows into the open plan living/dining which gives an impressive sense of space. With two great size bedrooms and a single enclosed carport, this unit is a must to inspect.
– 2 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans (built-in robes to both bedrooms)
– Ceiling fans in living & bedrooms
– Spacious combined bathroom/laundry
– Security screens throughout
– Open plan living with combined living / dining
– Single enclosed carport
– Close to public transport (G-Link)
– Short walk to all the major amenities, cafés & restaurants & beach
– Located on a quiet yet centrally located street
– 6 Month lease only
– Break lease
– Available 12 July
– Sorry no pets allowed
A vacation hot spot for many tourist – and it’s easy to see why! Surfers Paradise is the cosmopolitan centre of the Gold Coast, complete with golden beaches, an abundance of nightlife and dining options, great public transport links and fabulous shopping in Cavill Mall. Living in this tourist town gives you numerous advantages – extended trading hours and a popular hub for local markets and city events.
- Built In Robes