Centrally located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just meters from the Nerang River and a short stroll to the G-Link (light-rail) at the end of the street, you are away from the hustle and bustle but extremely close to all that Surfers Paradise has to offer.
With spectacular skyline views from your own private balcony, this 2 bedroom unit has so much to offer. Main River views from the galley style kitchen which offers open plan living/dining. With two great size bedrooms and a large shared bathroom it is perfect for those wanting to enjoy what the Coast has to offer with a walk everywhere lifestyle.
When location is paramount this position is unrivalled. The ideal opportunity to renovate and create your own finishing touches, while you capitalise on such a coveted location.
– 2 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans (built-in robes to both bedrooms)
– Ceiling fans in living & bedrooms
– Spacious combined bathroom/laundry
– Open plan living with combined living / dining
– Single under cover carport
– Large separate storage room
– Close to public transport (G-Link)
– Short walk to all the major amenities, cafés & restaurants & beach
– Located on a quiet yet centrally located street
– A lucrative investment for the astute buyer
– Rental return $415pw
– Body corporate fees $2,890 per year approx. ($55.00 p/w approx.)
A vacation hot spot for many tourist – and it’s easy to see why! Surfers Paradise is the cosmopolitan centre of the Gold Coast, complete with golden beaches, an abundance of nightlife and dining options, great public transport links and fabulous shopping in Cavill Mall. Living in this tourist town gives you numerous advantages – extended trading hours and a popular hub for local markets and city events.
- Built In Robes
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan