Premier in position this main river residence offers breath-taking wide water and city skyline views. A generous low maintenance family home allowing you to spend more time enjoying the vibrant Gold Coast lifestyle. Offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private balcony on the upper level, while the entire lower level is dedicated to living with a free flowing open plan layout which spills to the outdoor entertaining with glistening vistas beyond. Secure this central position and reap the benefits of such a coveted location.
– Generous master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– 3 additional bedrooms serviced by family bathroom on the upper level
– Free flowing entertaining zones with the whole lower level dedicated to open plan kitchen, dining, family and living areas.
– Outdoor entertaining poolside with cabana/pool bar
– Sparkling tiled pool overlooking the wide waterways and twinkling skyline
– Pontoon with main river boating access
– Cool tiled flooring throughout the lower living areas
– Kitchen with island 900mm cooker and large fridge space
– Double dish drawer
– Built in study nook
– Low maintenance grounds
– Secure and fully fenced with gate
– Double Garage and shade sail for additional vehicles
– Boat shed for additional storage
– Solar power for reduced electricity bills
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Pool - Inground