Perfectly positioned with uninterrupted water views, this exceptional single level lake front residence is located in a sought-after cul-de-sac. Situated on a sizeable 800m2 block, with an enviable East to water aspect, this home has been thoughtfully designed for practical and relaxed living.
From the spacious living and dining room, set under a high 2.7m ceiling and complete by wrap around glass to frame the stunning water views, to the executive home office, spacious kitchen with ample storage space and beyond to the extensive outdoor alfresco area, this is a property that will impress even the most fastidious of buyers.
Entertain effortlessly while enjoying breathtaking panoramic water views and our sparkling city skyline, or soak up the serenity of the luscious, low maintance gardens from the timber decking which steps down to the waters edge. Located on tranquil lakefront you'll enjoy clear water and activities including swimming, fishing and kayaking all with no motor boats.
Occupying a desirable location in a quiet cul-de-sac, you are roughly 5 minutes to Pacific Fair, Q Super Centre, The Star Casino, Surfers Paradise Golf Course, multiple Primary and Secondary Schools, our golden beaches as well as an array of cafes, restaurants and bars in Broadbeach, defining it's place as private and exclusive, yet undeniably central.
– 3 bedrooms plus home office or 4th Bedroom
– Main bedroom with ensuite, spa bath and walk-in robe
– 2 bathrooms
– Living and dining are opening onto an expansive alfresco area with large timber deck
– Single level with 2.7m high ceilings throughout
– 800m2 block
– Enviable East to wide water aspect
– Lush, low maintenance gardens
– Secure double lock up garage with additional off-street parking
– Highly sought-after location within 5 minutes Pacific Fair, Q Super Centre, The Star Casino, Surfers Paradise Golf Courses, multiple Primary and Secondary Schools, beaches as well as an array of cafes, restaurants and bars in Broadbeach
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan