Commanding approx 30 metres of prime main river waterfrontage. Exceptional in position and lifestyle attributes, this generous family home based on a substantial 903 square meter block, positioned in a quite cul-de-sac, leaves nothing to be desired. Enjoy year round alfresco entertaining poolside with an extensive outdoor living space, complimented by its proud position with sparkling blue aspect of main river.
The living area lends itself to cosy nights by the slow combustion wood fire as you take in the breath-taking cathedral style ceilings. With days enjoying sun-drenched vistas overlooking the city skyline views beyond. As you are guided to the true hub of this family home, a well equipped kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry plus servery, its sure to satisfy the entertainer at heart. Conveniently zoned for balanced living an additional indoor entertaining space including built in bar seals the deal.
Within the home warm timber elements are at the heart of this design. The guest wing located on the ground floor with private entry, comfortable ensuited bedroom and self contained sitting area could be ideal for visiting relatives or lends opportunity for dual occupancy.
– 4 spacious bedrooms 2 ensuited plus an additional bathroom
– Double garage and double carport with loft storage
– Fully fenced with low maintenance landscaped gardens
– 30m approx. waterfrontage
– Substantial peered pontoon with dry dock and electric winch
– Cathedral ceilings
– Slow combustion wood fire
– Kitchen with quality appliances walk in pantry and servery
– Large timber French doors invite you to the outdoor living areas
– Fully equipped outdoor kitchen/BBQ area
– Sparkling pool
– City skyline views
– Main river position
– Additional indoor entertaining with built in bar
– Dual living opportunity
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pool - Inground
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan