Free-flowing and light filled, this apartment offers an open plan layout. Highlighted by the expansive wide water and hinterland views from your private balcony. Refresh, relax and indulge within your own intimate sanctuary, taking in the picturesque scenery, while still remaining in the heart of the Gold Coast playground. Recently refurbished, resort style facilities by the glistening waterways invite you to indulge in the luxuries waterfront apartment living have to offer.
Thoughtfully renovated to offer dynamic living, the updated features allow for ease of lifestyle, with fresh paint and new carpet throughout.
– Open plan kitchen dining and living
– Private balcony with spectacular views of the waterways and hinterland
– Recently updated features
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Built in laundry with barn doors
– Quality electric appliances
– Stone benchtops
– Secure underground parking
– Body corporate $96 p/w approx.
– Rates half yearly $837 approx.
– Water quarterly $302 approx.
– Sinking Fund $722,500 approx.
A vacation hot spot for many tourist – and it’s easy to see why! Surfers Paradise is the cosmopolitan centre of the Gold Coast, complete with golden beaches, an abundance of nightlife and dining options, great public transport links and fabulous shopping in Cavill Mall. Living in this tourist town gives you numerous advantages – extended trading hours and a popular hub for local markets and city events.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan