An incredible central position within one of the Gold Coast's most vibrant Suburbs, benefit from the many multijoys this secure complex has to offer. Providing 3 bedrooms of accommodation and 2 bathrooms, this 2 storey townhouse offers open plan entertaining on the ground floor with stacker doors opening to your own private alfresco entertaining.
Positioned perfectly in the heart of everything, just metres to the pool & spa, gymnasium, bbqs, & the stunning gardens.
– 3 great sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite fully tiled
– Tiled living area and separate dining area
– Intercom & security alarm system with motion sensors
– Kitchen with stone topped island bench & gas cooktop
– Instant gas hot water system
– Gas supply direct from the main street
– 2 large bedrooms upstairs
– Large family bathroom with separate spa bath & double size shower
– Stone bench tops & modern vanities in all bathrooms
– Air conditioning in living & dining, master & upstairs bedroom
– All bedrooms with double mirrored robes
– Ceiling fans in upstairs bedrooms, Roof insulation also
– Powder room & internal laundry downstairs
– Large tandem garage with loads of storage & extra shelving
– Available 16 July 2022
– Pets on application
Famously known as the tourist capital of the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise is located centrally on the coastline. With numerous high-rise developments boasting sleek architectural features, enhanced by panoramic ocean views, apartments, units and homes all have the opportunities of the Surfers lifestyle. Q1 is the world's tallest apartment tower and is an absolute landmark. The streets and surrounds of Surfers are jam-packed with activities, entertainment and fun everywhere you turn. It is renowned for fine dining, fantastic shopping and a busy nightlife. Surfers Paradise lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.