Simply irresistible. This circa 1970's home has been lovingly remastered to accommodate the modern family. Positioned in a prime location, within a leafy tree lined street in the heart of Broadbeach Waters. One of the most decisive transformations you will see in the neighbourhood. A dynamic habitat for the modern family who takes pleasure in the little details.
The upper level comprises of 3 bedrooms including the master bedroom with city skyline views and plush renovated bathroom, sleek grey floor to ceiling tiling and modern finishes creates a lux retreat. 2 additional bedrooms are serviced by the spacious family bathroom which features a deep set tub perfect for a long soak.
Free flowing and open plan, the renovated kitchen services the spacious rear entertaining deck overlooking the leafy green surrounds. Quality fixtures and finishes including integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops and 900mm stove create a luxurious and practical experience for the entertainer. The light filled living enjoys skyline vistas with streamlined practicality of the built in cabinetry.
The lower level invites you to spend long evenings with friends and family surrounding the firepit within a built in seating area. Days spent by the north facing sparkling pool, with an undercovered oasis serviced by a rumpus, kitchenette and ensuite.
– Renovation completed 2021
– Completely rewired electrically
– Open plan kitchen and living
– Kitchen with quality appliances with servery to rear entertaining
– Spacious rear entertaining deck overlooking backyard
– Living with built in cabinetry and city skyline views
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes
– Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
– 3 Sleek modern bathrooms fully renovated
– Built in seating area
– Fully fenced with solar electric gate
– Solar power – 6.5kw
– Brand new electric hot water system
– Sparkling blue north facing pool
– Downstairs rumpus with kitchenette and ensuite
– Walking distance to Albert Parklands
– Solar 6.5KW
– Rates $1,115 half yearly
– Water $1,339 half yearly
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Built In Robes
- Pets considered
- Pool - Inground
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan