This private and tranquil ground floor unit is nestled at the back of a well maintained and quiet boutique block of only 15 units in total in a prime pocket of southern Surfers Paradise. Very well looked after, the unit features a spacious, open plan living and dining area, bright updated kitchen and a huge, north-facing private leafy courtyard.
Centrally located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach with public transport and our famous beaches right on your door step.
* Spacious ground floor, north facing unit in quiet block of 15 units
* Large private deck perfect for entertaining family & friends
* Security screens & doors throughout
* Air-conditioning to living area
* Large living/dining area and bright kitchen open onto a covered front patio and beautiful, oversized back courtyard.
* Two good size bedrooms and large main bathroom with laundry included.
* Great location walking distance to the GLink light rail, parks and shops in the middle of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
* Secured car-park and well maintained building and gardens.
Pets considered upon application
Surfers Paradise A vacation hot spot for many tourist – and it’s easy to see why! Surfers Paradise is the cosmopolitan centre of the Gold Coast, complete with golden beaches, an abundance of nightlife and dining options, great public transport links and fabulous shopping in Cavill Mall. Living in this tourist town gives you numerous advantages – extended trading hours and a popular hub for local markets and city events.