This estate is one of a kind. Set on a 1,134 m2 block with an expansive 24m river frontage capturing the magnificent wide water vistas.
Optimal N-E facing aspect in a privileged location, the home is nestled between lush tropical, resort-style gardens on main river with a substantial pontoon.
Architecturally designed with a dedication to craftsmanship, featuring rich timber detailing throughout, reminiscent of the Raffles Hotel Singapore, which truly separates this grand property from others on the market.
Seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining areas with high ceilings, 4 king-sized bedrooms, study, 3 bathrooms and powder room.
Exotic living at its finest including gourmet entertainer’s kitchen, formal dining and lounge areas complete with an open fireplace. Two separate living quarters cap off the perfect floor plan all round.
A separate self-contained studio is ideal for a guest house, teenage retreat or staff quarters.
Each room is tailored to maximise the awe-inspiring vistas.
Outside, the sandstone paved pavilion and pool area embrace the best of what the Gold Coast lifestyle has to offer.
Moments from peaceful nature walks and parklands, or a short commute to world- class beaches and award-winning dining precincts.
What isn’t there to fall in love with? Spacious resort style family living at its best!
• Rare location on Main River
• Master suite w. walk-in robe, parents retreat and riverfront balconies
• Grand staircase separating N/S wings
• Bespoke timber joinery
• Guest wing/gymnasium or games room
• Separate self-contained studio
• Extensive storage throughout
• Security system, intercom and closed circuit camera
• Minutes from Carrara Markets, Metricon Stadium and world class golf courses
• Gourmet entertainer's kitchen with European appliances
• Waterfront fully tiled pool and sandstone entertaining area
• Total privacy courtesy of lush tropical gardens
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pool - Inground
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan