Perched down a quiet cul-de-sac in a in-demand pocket of Broadbeach Waters sits an abundance of potential. Occupying a desirable North-facing 551sqm waterfront block, this single level home has been updated throughout with potential to add value, renovate or sit back and just enjoy. With serene waterway views from the outdoor entertaining area, living zone and master bedroom and only a short stroll to local shops, lush Albert Park and public transport – it is a location second to none whilst still tending to the modern day comforts of a vibrant family.
Inside you will find, 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, open plan living and dining area, teenagers retreat/home office or granny flat, all enhanced by a gentle glow of natural light and fresh sea breezes. Outside, entertain guest waterside while the kids play in the large low maintenance yard.
The entry level home you've been waiting for.
– Ideal entry level property – update, renovate or sit back and enjoy
– 551sqm north facing waterfront block
– 4 spacious bedrooms, master overlooking the waterways with ensuite
– All bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– 2 modern bathrooms
– Media room/retreat/home-office or granny flat with separate entrance
– Updated kitchen
– Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the waterways
– Fully fenced, secure for the kids and pets
– Low maintenance yard
– Boat ramp and boat parking with Main River access – ideal for the boating enthusiast
– Secure double lock-up carport
– Located a short stroll to local shops, lush Albert Park and public transport and a short drive to Broadbeach's cultural and dining precinct – filled with restaurants and cafes, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Primary and Secondary Schools, The Star Casino and our white sandy beaches