Perched down a quiet cul-de-sac in a highly coveted pocket of Broadbeach Waters sits this single level waterfront home. Occupying a desirable North-facing 551sqm block and just moments to main river. The free flowing open plan living and dining zones are flooded with an abundance of natural light opening to your private waterside entertaining area. The perfect position to create endless memories, while you enjoy the sparkling waterways and glistening skyline views.
This is the ideal family habitat with so much potential to renovate or build your dream home, the private, tranquil setting you've been waiting for. For the astute investor, this property enjoys close proximity to the vibrant Gold Coast amenities, and with high rental demand secure a tenant now and build your dream home later, the possibilities are endless.
– Located down a quiet, central cul-de-sac
– 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms
– All bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Updated kitchen
– Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the waterways and skyline views
– Water views from outdoor entertaining area, living zone and master bedroom
– Large low maintenance yard
– Fully fenced, secure for the kids and pets
– Boat ramp and boat parking with Main River access – ideal for the boating enthusiast
– Secure double lock-up carport
– Estimated rental return $750 – $800 per week
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan