Discover your own sanctuary down this quiet cul-de-sac of Broadbeach Waters. Perched on a private green 551sqm block, North facing overlooking the canal, this low-maintenance property offers a seamless indoor, outdoor flow.
Natural sunlight floods through the recently updated home consisting of 3 bedrooms plus separate study or additional bedroom, 2 contemporary bathrooms and open plan living areas, catering for the entire family. The indulgent master suite occupies the 2nd floor, with ensuite, spacious walk-in robe and private balcony, overlooking the impressive waterways and city skyline. Function and sophistication work simultaneously together throughout the home.
The sweeping use of bi-fold glass doors draw the inside out and instil a sense of relaxation, no matter which area you choose to unwind. Outdoors, entertain year-round under the expansive alfresco areas while the kids play in the new in-ground pool.
This is luxury made easy with low maintenance functionality.
– 551m2 North facing waterfront block
– Moments to main river with direct ocean access
– Meticulously updated throughout with a fresh coastal palette
– 3 bedrooms plus study or additional bedroom
– Generous master suite occupying second floor with en-suite, walk in robe and private balcony to capture skyline views
– Open plan living and dining, flowing seamlessly to the outdoor waterside alfresco area
– New waterside in-ground pool
– Sizeable outdoor entertaining area with large grassed areas perfect for the kids and pets
– Located conveniently just moments from Pacific Fair, Broadbeach famous restaurants cafes and nightlife, star casino and world famous beaches
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan