Simply irresistible and meticulously renovated. Presenting as a fantastic opportunity to purchase as an astute investor capitalise on this central location. Picture windows flood this cute as a button 2 story unit with natural light to reveal the leafy surrounds.
On the ground floor, the open plan layout elevates the free flowing design. With elements of timber and stone creating a sleek minimal pallet, allowing you to embellish the space and make it your own. Design features, such as the sliding barn doors make cleaver use of the space.
The upper level offers 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes, with 2 enjoying a sunlit balcony, ideal for your morning coffee hit. This lovely abode presents so much value, just turn the key with nothing left to be desired. This central location offers the benefit of the vibrant Gold Coast lifestyle while providing a quiet place to recluse and recharge.
In days of hyper connectivity is a space you have been yearning to come home to.
– Japanese ash timber flooring
– 2 story unit
– Open plan kitchen dining living
– Kitchen with stone benchtops and quality electric appliances
– Picture windows throughout
– Fully renovated 2021
– Single garage with internal laundry with separate toilet
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– 2 bedrooms accessing the private balcony
– Estimated rental return $600 – $650 per week subject to market conditions
– Council rates $962 half yearly approx.
– Water rates $382 quarterly approx.
– Body corporate $79 p/w approx.
– Sinking Fund $22,600 approx.
A vacation hot spot for many tourist – and it’s easy to see why! Surfers Paradise is the cosmopolitan centre of the Gold Coast, complete with golden beaches, an abundance of nightlife and dining options, great public transport links and fabulous shopping in Cavill Mall. Living in this tourist town gives you numerous advantages – extended trading hours and a popular hub for local markets and city events.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan