Located within the mecca of the Gold Coast playground. A short stroll to the famous Surfers Paradise beach, popular restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife and a 5 minute drive to Broadbeach, Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. This is a golden opportunity for the astute investor to purchase a lucrative property in a world-class location.
When location is paramount this position is unrivalled. The ideal opportunity to renovate and create your own finishing touches, while you capitalise on such a coveted location.
The centralised living area is the hub of the home, connecting the bedrooms and service areas together. the generous master bedroom provides separation from the rest of the apartment while enjoying a walk in robe and recently refurbished ensuite with his and her vanities. Kitchen with plenty of storage and quality electric appliances with dining nook opening to the main living zone.
Here you can refresh, relax and indulge to your heart's content with the sandy beach just moments away.
– Top floor unit in 2 story walk up
– Single under cover car accommodation
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with dual vanity
– Second bedroom with built in robe
– Open plan dining and living
– Well appointed kitchen with quality electric appliances
– Family bathroom with bath and adjoined laundry
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Walking distance to all local amenities
– A lucrative investment for the astute buyer
– Rental return $475 – $500 approx
– Rates $2036 per year approx
– Water $1289 per year approx
– Body corporate fees $2264 per year approx
A vacation hot spot for many tourist – and it’s easy to see why! Surfers Paradise is the cosmopolitan centre of the Gold Coast, complete with golden beaches, an abundance of nightlife and dining options, great public transport links and fabulous shopping in Cavill Mall. Living in this tourist town gives you numerous advantages – extended trading hours and a popular hub for local markets and city events.
- Built In Robes
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan