Built for an endless summer, this Hamptons-style residence is a delight to lay eyes on. Revel in a 1140sqm point position in a quiet cul-de-sac and exclusive neighbourhood. A deluxe renovation has transformed the 5 bedroom (3 en-suited) and 4.5 bathroom home into a Gatsby-esque showpiece.
At every touch point the decor is a celebration of craftsmanship – from the coastal villa shutters and master spa bath to the plush in-built dining booth overlooking the pool. With a rich palette of timber, exotic tiles and granite throughout —be welcomed home to your everyday oasis that flows outside to a deluxe alfresco area with all the luxuries a romantic getaway is made of.
Surrounded by 43m of water frontage and endless hinterland views, this postcard-perfect vista is oriented to the home’s sublime nature. It’s idyllic location set close-by to high-end schools, bustling dining precinct, shopping, cafes and the Robina rail, only sweetens the deal.
– Massive 1,140m2 block
– 43m of wide water frontage
– Hamptons-style home located down a quiet cul-de-sac
– Grand high ceilings
– 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 en-suited
– Master bedroom with private balcony, double ensuite & spa
– Multiple living zones throughout
– Open plan timber & granite kitchen including gas appliances
– Study/home office
– Guest retreat with separate entry and kitchenette on ground level
– Fenced and secure entrance with intercom system
– Security alarm
– Ducted air-conditioning
– 3 car secure parking