Enter a world of pared-down purity. Architecturally designed to capture the ambient Northern aspect and the glistening waterfront views overlooking the cityscape. This masterpiece is perfectly positioned on an 587m2 block and offers a huge 32m of wide water-frontage.
Interiors embrace Victorian Ash timber details inviting warm elemental tones, all blending succinctly to create an ageless environment. A curation of premium crafted detailing with an eye for utility. Vertical 5.8m voids nurture connectivity between the upper and lower level contributing to a feeling of light and space.
Intelligently designed, inside the gourmet kitchen, dining and lounge area flow impeccably outside to the waterways and city skyline. Opulent detailing including top quality stone culinary finishes and a deluxe alfresco area next to the 12m in-ground pool, soak up river views and the twinkling lights of Star Casino.
The modern aesthetic flows upstairs, enjoy the indulgent master bedroom, ensuite fitted with luxurious bath, dual rain shower and walk-in robe. The flowing open design complimented by soaring 2.7m ceilings throughout offering an abundance of natural light with 4 additional generous sized bedrooms all with walk in robes and ensuites, as well as a 10 car basement garage.
No expense has been spared in its construction, as this contemporary home boasts all the luxury comforts one could wish for and in an unsurpassed location.
– CSR cemintel fibre Cement sheeting
– Victorian ash timber detailing
– Ducted Airconditioning
– Intercom and security system
– Clever LED strip lighting
– Architecturally designed and built
– Custom cabinetry
– 2.7m high ceilings
– 5.8m high voids
– 587m2 block of land
– North east facing point position
– City skyline views
– Sparkling 12m pool
– 10 car basement garage
– 10m pontoon with power and water
– Storage area
– Solar 5kw inverter
– Vintec wine fridge
– Ground floor master with WIR and ensuite
– Caesarstone benchtops Cloudburst
– Integrated fridge Bosche 2x dishwasher
– Butlers pantry
– Zip tap – sparkling, cold and hot
– Bosche – Microwave, steam oven and coffee machine
– Bosche induction cooktop
– Outdoor kitchen with Artusi bbq, rangehood, wine fridge and Bluetooth Speakers
– Fully equipped media room
– Powder room
– Laundry service area nikpol cabinetry
– Large wide upper balcony north facing
– Master suite WIR and ensuite
– Additional 3 bedrooms with WIR and ensuites
– Upper lounge Caesarstone black noir and custom cabinetry
– Cat 6 ethernet throughout
– Foxtel satellite
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Pool - Inground
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan