Fully renovated apartment, light and bright with wide water aspect. The spacious floorplan offers 137sqm of living space. Renovated throughout and finished in a neutral, coastal palette. Comprised of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with stylish finishing's this central location is sure to tick all the boxes.
Ideally situated on the 6th floor of well managed 'Waterways Apartments', enjoy the riverfront position, resort facilities and manicured gardens as well as a location which is like no other; cross the road for Chevron Renaissance amenities including Coles supermarket, medical facilities and dining options; enjoy the village community of Chevron Island or meet with friends to enjoy a sunset at Budds Beach. Explore the best the coast has to offer by light rail, bus or ferry and enjoy the convenience of having the beach only steps or a short bike ride away!
– Oversized living area and separate dining with cool tiled flooring and air-con
– Open kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, as well as stainless steel appliances
– Large balcony spanning full length of apartment, accessible from living and master bedroom
– Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and balcony access
– Additional bedroom with built-in wardrobes
– 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master
– Air-con to living area and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
– Single carspace in secure basement
– Separate laundry
– Visitor parking onsite
– Riverfront BBQ & pontoon
– Heated pool & gym
– 12 Month lease
– Pets on application
– Available 6 May 2022
A vacation hot spot for many tourist – and it’s easy to see why! Surfers Paradise is the cosmopolitan centre of the Gold Coast, complete with golden beaches, an abundance of nightlife and dining options, great public transport links and fabulous shopping in Cavill Mall. Living in this tourist town gives you numerous advantages – extended trading hours and a popular hub for local markets and city events.