Amassing all the fine details of a functional single level home in one of the neighbourhood’s most tightly held pockets. Defined by its complete renovation retaining innate features of an era bygone. Double French doors open out to intimate entertaining and lawns edging the waterfront. The combination of gorgeous landscaped gardens, a practical floorplan and its central location makes this property ideal if you are looking to call Broadbeach Waters home.
This fluid residence exudes a duality of solace in privacy and relaxation while still tending to the modern essentials for a vibrant family (or entertainer’s) lifestyle.
* Waterfront 4 bedroom home on prestigious cul-de-sac plus study with outdoor access
* Double lock-up garage with internal access plus side carport (ideal for a caravan) plus extra off-street parking for multiple cars
* 2 modern bathrooms (master with spacious ensuite) both with luxurious bathtubs, rain head showers and feature tiling throughout
* Master bedroom with separate lounge/retreat, ensuite & walk-in robe
* Spacious open plan kitchen, lounge & dining
* Large modern kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtops, stainless-steel European appliances and servery with retractable fly screen
* All living, master suite and office take advantage of the wide water views
* Double French doors open out to a fantastic covered outdoor entertaining
* Wide waterway and approx 19m private sandy beach
* Generous sized 769sqm block with room for a pool
* Functional laundry with external access
* Security gates, intercom and home security system
* Ducted zoned air-conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
* Security Camera system
* Boat Ramp
* Ideal location within minutes to local shops, transport, Star Casino & our beautiful golden beaches
This really is a lovely waterfront home. Make an appointment to inspect today.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan