Soak up expanses of land, water and sky in this modern family home. Based on a 663sqm green block overlooking the canal. Perched high and gaining glittering views, this spacious property points to the vital connection between outdoor and indoor flow.
Within the home, natural elements are at the heart of the design. Consisting of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus powder room. Glimpses of Scandinavian influence are throughout the interiors, featuring a cool elemental palette. Dark wood, fresh white walls and glossy charcoal tiles in the bathrooms give an overall raw minimalist feel. Function and beauty work simultaneously together particularly in the gourmet chef's kitchen that overlooks the main living zone. Intelligent storage is a key theme here. High ceilings and a sweeping use of bi-fold glass doors always circle back to the enduring appeal of natural wonders. No matter which area you choose to relax, this space is always illuminated by day and star-bright at night.
Whether savouring the sunshine on the alfresco entertaining area, in the pool, the brand new pontoon or the private lawn – it's these intuitive details that showcase best why we live in this part of the world. What could be more luxurious?
– Spacious 663m2 waterfront block
– 4 generous sized bedrooms, large master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
– 2 contemporary bathrooms plus powder room
– Gourmet chef's kitchen with quality appliances and island bench top
– Multiple living areas
– Media room
– Light, bright open plan design complimented by high ceilings and bi-folds
– Undercover outdoor alfresco and entertaining area with built-in fridge and sink
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Ceilings fans throughout
– Separate laundry
– Excellent storage options including large storage shed
– Sparkling in-ground pool
– Brand new pontoon
– Low maintenance landscapes gardens
– Secure double carport
– Solar panels
– Ideally located close to the heart of Broadbeach, full of popular cafes, restaurants and bars, Pacific Fair shopping centre, The Star Casino, the G-Link, Gold Coast Convention Centre, primary and secondary schools and our famous beaches
John Reid Real Estate is committed to the health and well-being of our staff, clients and communities. Currently, we will be holding inspections by appointment only. Our commitment to our clients will remain continuous and our team remain accessible and ready to assist.
The perfect combination of function, beauty and location.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan