An incredible opportunity to purchase a highly coveted, point position property ready to either renovate or build your dream home. Featuring approx 23m of waterfrontage with white sandy beach overlooking the sparkling canal and just moments to main river. Capitalise on the amazing city skyline views this impressive location has to offer, tucked away down a quiet cul de sac this is a premier position that is highly sought after.
Just a short stroll to the coveted 45 Acre Albert Parkland and just moments to the best the gold coast has to offer with world class restaurants, schools, shopping and beaches.
– East to water with spectacular skyline views of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach and sandy beach
– 5 bedrooms (large air conditioned master bedroom) plus a study/6th bedroom,
– 3 bathrooms
– Large open plan air conditioned lounge and dining area
– Separate formal air conditioned living area
– Kitchen with quality appliances over looking the alfresco entertaining
– Large upstairs balcony accessible by 3 bedrooms.
– Large pontoon, boat ramp, and room to park the toys
– Sparkling inground pool surrounded by timber decking
– Great undercover alfresco entertaining area
– Double lock up garage plus off street parking
– Security screens and doors
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Point position in a fantastic location
– Estimated rental return $1100 per week
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pool - Inground
- Remote Garage
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan