Exceptional in position and lifestyle, delivering an array of functionality. Commanding magnificent wide water views in excess of 500m, overlooking one of the widest waterways in Broadbeach. Comprising of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms offering maximum privacy, sunlight and functionality at the heart of its design. Set on an impressive 840sqm block of land enveloping a generous entertaining area overlooking the flowing waterways.
Decompress by the sparkling salt water pool within your private palm lined sanctuary, or alternatively make the most of the delightful waterways beyond, ideal for the avid boatie with 8m pontoon and fully equipped boat shed this well appointed residence is within walking distance to our famous beaches, local cafes and restaurants, public transport, multiple schools and premier shopping destinations.
– 840 square metre block of land
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes
– Family bathroom with dual vanity separate toilet and full bath and shower
– Open plan kitchen and dining with wide water views
– Kitchen with waterfall stone benchtops, quality electric appliances, water filter and dishwasher.
– Spacious living and formal dining overlooking the water
– Air conditioning throughout
– Timber look tiling throughout
– Covered outdoor entertaining with shade awning and pull down blinds
– Skylights throughout
– Fully fenced yard
– Double lock up garage with storage
– Off street parking for 3 cars or trailer/ caravan behind electric sliding gate
– Sandy beach with 20m waterfrontage
– Council rates per year approx $3214
– Water rates per year approx $960
– Full camera and security system GMSS CCTV
– 8m pontoon with pilons and water
– Salt water pool with creepy crawly and new chlorinator
– Boat shed with slip away, hand winch, power and IR illuminator and camera
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
'Enjoy evenings taking in the mesmerising expanse of wide water views'
- Pool - Inground
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan