Nestled within the exclusive Moorings of Clear Island Waters, with tranquil views from every angle, this 907sqm block sits in a quiet cul-de-sac.
This spacious abode is designed with family living in mind and a true eye for the finer details. The entry brings all the levels together being a double height space. Featuring 5 generous-sized bedrooms plus study / 6th bedroom and 3 bathrooms. Seamless indoor-outdoor flow with private water views. A rich combination of timber, stone and European appliances make for an amazing culinary space while a lavish entertainer’s paradise awaits including brand new pool, outdoor fireplace and large private boardwalk. Evoking relaxed resort style living into your day-to-day life.
Centrally located to first-class restaurants, shopping precincts, golf courses and renowned private schools and tertiary offerings.
This luxe, contemporary coastal fusion is without equal.
Abundant family living at its most irresistible.
– 5 Bedrooms with a large ground floor bedroom
– 3 Luxurious bathrooms
– Large home office or 6th bedroom
– Flawless floorplan with numerous living areas
– Stunning entertainers kitchen complete with butlers pantry, Cesar stone and high end fixtures and fittings
– High Coffered ceilings
– Ducted Air conditioning throughout
– 25 metres of wide water frontage, main river access
– Extensive outdoor living area with wood fire place
– Brand new in ground pool with mod wood decking surrounds
– High performance swimjets with 3 pumps
– Lush, low maintenance landscaping
– Street to waterfront concrete boat ramp
– Double lock up garage with additional, secure, off street parking
– Stunning renovation presenting as new
– Auction 23 October 11am on site
Clear Island Waters is a suburban gem with homes overlooking some of the widest waterways on the Gold Coast.
With a reputation for privacy, the suburb is divided into three precincts, Island Quay, Rhode Island and Santa Cruz. A prized location for medical professionals being in close proximity to local hospitals, but also an ideal environment for families with one of the biggest dog parks on the Gold Coast and a walkway through to Robina. The Gold Coast Italo-Australian Club is buzzing through the week with activities, from dance classes to soccer. The added benefit of these waterfront homes is that it’s a non-tidal lake and there are no midgis to bother residents.
- Pool - Inground
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan