Sitting proudly on a sizeable 673sqm block of land, it enjoys over 36m of prime point position waterfrontage and a premier North-West aspect with panoramic 180 degree views from the Hinterland to the twinkling city skyline. The quintessential Gold Coast waterfront lifestyle in a privileged central location.
Currently hosting a solid brick home, you have the opportunity to move in and enjoy it's quiet yet exclusive location or renovate/knock it down to create your own architectural masterpiece. The possibilities are endless.
The original home comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining zone with large glass windows filling the home with loads of natural light and capturing the tranquil views from all angles, fully-fenced grassed area and private sandy beach. For the boating enthusiast, this home has a boat ramp and is just moments to Main River.
Located a short stroll to local shops and moments to Broadbeach's buzzing entertainment precinct filled with multiple restaurants, cafes and bars, major shopping destination – Pacific Fair, primary and secondary schools, public transport and our white sandy beaches.
– Rarely available point position block with over 36m of waterfrontage
– Premier North-West aspect
– 673sqm block of land down a quiet cul-de-sac
– Renovate, re-develop to create the home of your dreams or move in as-is!
– Solid brick home
– 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
– 2 bathrooms
– Light filled living and dining zone
– Spacious kitchen with canal views
– Fully fenced grassy yard with private sandy beach
– Boat ramp with Main River access
– Double lock-up garage with additional off-street parking
– Central location, a stroll to local shops, Broadbeach's buzzing entertainment precinct, Pacific Fair, primary and secondary schools, public transport and our white sandy beaches
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan