Distilled into the most purest and desirable form, this commanding 736sqm, East facing residence has the perfect instinct for what energises its occupants.
Architected with high-function and designed with pleasing, tactile materials – Elba marble bench tops, natural stone work, gold fixtures and engineered oak floors. With interiors so subtle yet polished, those inside might feel better designed themselves.
Thoughtfully designed breezy indoor-outdoor flow drenches the blended kitchen, dining and living space in warm sunlight. Culinary speaking the double oven, gas cooktop, integrated fridge and freezer, European appliances, breakfast bench and butler's pantry, leave any foodie entranced. While the nearby glass-encased wine cellar (featured in the lounge room) elevates any dinner party or cocktail hour. From here, move seamlessly out onto the entertainer's deck complete with built-in kitchen, BBQ and bar fridge. Feast overlooking the pool, deep blue waterways and captivating skyline. Upstairs, the master boasting a his & hers walk-in robe, high-spec ensuite and private balcony complimented by waterway views. The downstairs bedroom offers the perfect escape for guests, teens or an au pair.
A tremendous amount of thought, care and inspiration has made this brand new residence one of the rarest finds on the Gold Coast. Not to be missed!
– Architecturally designed
– 7 year builders warranty
– Grand 736sqm East facing, waterfront residence spread over 2 luxurious levels
– Indoor-outdoor flow, flooded with natural light and 3m high ceilings
– 4 bedrooms, master boasting a his & hers walk-in robe, high-spec ensuite and private balcony
– 3 sophisticated bathrooms all complete with Elba marble work
– Gourmet chef's kitchen with Elba marble bench tops, double oven, gas cooktop, integrated fridge and freezer, European appliances, breakfast bench and butler's pantry
– Upstairs study nook
– Multiple living areas
– Separate laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Undercover entertainer's deck complimented with built-in kitchen, BBQ and bar fridge
– Sparkling in-ground pool complete with built-in sun lounges
– Secure lock-up garage
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Boat ramp with main river access
– Ideally located close to the heart of Broadbeach, full of popular cafes, restaurants and bars, Pacific Fair shopping centre, The Star Casino, the G-Link, Gold Coast Convention Centre, primary and secondary schools and our famous golden beaches
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan