A true Inner city entertainer where the outdoors blend seamlessly into this spacious residence. Providing a neutral pallet, ensuring the focus is on the stunning river views beyond, perfectly positioned in a convenient inner city location, this impeccable apartment offers a rare opportunity for those seeking low maintenance living within a sought-after urban lifestyle. Featuring a generous open plan design, creating a seamless flow from the kitchen through the open plan lounge, spilling out to the alfresco entertaining.
Two generous bedrooms, flooded with natural light with ceiling fans and air conditioning. The lavish master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and an ensuite with views of Newstead and beyond. while the additional bedroom with mirrored built in robe is serviced by a large bathroom complete with luxe bath and a separate shower.
This perfectly positioned, low maintenance residence is located within the historic Cloudland complex – once the site of the opulent dance hall of the same name. Residents will enjoy a number of exclusive amenities, including two in-ground pools, communal BBQ areas, Tennis Court and a viewing deck that takes in amazing city views. Accompanied with this beautiful unit, you have easy access to your own exclusive use car spot and secure lock up storage room.
Set amidst the best that sought-after Bowen Hills has to offer, it is a fantastic lifestyle choice. Enjoy a number of local boutiques and restaurants. Alternatively, the CBD is a mere 10 minutes away for more extensive options. Walking distance to the city Cat with public transport and parklands also close at hand.
– Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe and balcony access
– Second Bedroom with mirrored built in robe
– Main Bathroom off hallway
– Excellent kitchen plenty of storage
– Generous open plan kitchen dining and lounge
– Big balcony & great views out to River covering Portside, Hamiton & Gateway Bridge
– Under building lock up Secure car space
– City views
– Private and quiet gated community
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Plenty of light and windows
– Swimming pool and tennis court
– Seven-minute walk to the Gasworks precinct
– 12 minutes' walk to the James Street precinct
– Elevated position, which enjoys refreshing breezes
– $100 per week approx body corp fees
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan