Rare North-East to Water “Golden Triangle” Original Home.
This is the one you’ve been waiting for!
Grant Place is one of the most prestigious cul-de-sac streets in the suburb, and north-east facing properties are a rarity.
Being offered for the first time in over 20 years is this original, solid brick and tile single level home on a large 749sqm block.
An added bonus is the purpose built, extra large boat shed in excellent condition.
With the ideal north-easterly position to a wide waterway, with skyline views, this is arguably one of the best blocks available in the “Golden Triangle” of Broadbeach Waters.
The home itself is a very well built, neat and tidy, solid brick and tile home. Options to renovate the existing home, add a second storey, demolish and build your dream home, or rent out and land bank.
In this blue chip location … you can’t lose.
• 3 bedroom + study
• Brick and tile existing foundation
• 731m2 block
• Main River & Ocean access for boating
• Breathtaking views down the waterway
• Delight in the cool sea breezes
• Twinkling city views from Surfers to Broadbeach by night
• Walking distance to local cafe & shops
• Close to transport, G-link, restaurants and Coast beaches
• Secure your entry into one of the most sought- after suburbs on the Gold Coast
- Built In Robes
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan