Offering a mix of modern design and everyday lifestyle comforts, this generous family home is set on tightly-held, leafy street a short walk to local cafes, restaurants and moments from the vibrant heart of Broadbeach and our famous beaches. Comprising of 3 bedrooms, plus study or additional bedroom, contemporary bathroom, chef's kitchen, spacious open plan design flooded with warm natural light and undercover alfresco entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and spa.
– Quiet, leafy street within walking distance to local attractions
– 3 bedrooms plus study or additional bedroom
– Modern bathroom with large shower and bathtub
– Chef's kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop, large pantry and breakfast bar
– Separate laundry with storage
– Large outdoor entertaining area with timber deck
– Air-conditioned living and dining area
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Double carport
– In-ground pool plus large grassy backyard
– Lush, low maintenance gardens
Pets considered up on application
– Available 09/10/2020
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
Beautiful area with a lovely community feel.