An indication of its location this grand elegant residence exudes old world luxury, towering ceilings in the foyer invite light and grandeur deep into the home, lit by a French crystal chandelier atop the sweeping staircase. The epitome of open plan entertaining, with pristine porcelain tiled flooring sweeping through to the alfresco and sparkling infinity edge pool. Comprised of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, this residence is also cleverly configured for professionals operating their business from home. Commanding an idyllic 18m water frontage, this executive home balances deluxe family comfort with glamorous waterside entertaining.
Commanding a coveted open waterfront position and a prestigious Broadbeach Waters address. Entertain your guests on the full length roofed dining terrace, overlooking the infinity edge saltwater pool and the glorious evening lights of the Star Casino.
– 12m Pontoon
– East to water behind the Gold Coast Star Casino
– Grand sweeping staircase
– 4 King size bedrooms (Including a Guest Suite, Master with timber fitted WIR and Spa and full length balcony with northerly water views to the Surfers Paradise skyline)
– Executive study with a separate side entry
– 4 granite tiled bathrooms
– Infinity edge saltwater pool overlooked by the full length marble tiled terrace
– Open plan kitchen European appliances
– Air conditioned, double thickness tinted glazing and modern crystal light fittings
– 100% wool carpets and LED feature lighting
– Excellent mooring for a large boat with a deep channel
– 556 sqm block, 18m waterfrontage
– Waterfront covered entertaining pavilion
– 3m ceilings downstairs.
– Fully fenced and secure
– Ornate gatehouse, with video intercom
– 12 Month lease available
– Pets on application
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan