With only moments to main river, this spacious abode has been recently renovated to cater for the busy family. Multi living zones offer effortless indoor outdoor flow to maximise the hub of this true entertainer. Sliding glass doors open to your wide entertaining deck overlooking the sparkling water ways, offering the kitchen, dining and living a light filled domain, this open plan design is sure to delight across many seasons. The benefit of a second living area allows for extra play room for the large families. The master bedroom offers a sanctuary with external access to the private covered patio and grassed backyard.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac of Broadbeach Waters and only a short boating trip of approximately 570 metres to the excitement and thrills that the Main River has to offer.
Secure and fully fenced with off street parking available for multiple vehicles including a double tandem carport and side access for boat or caravan storage.
– Engineered spotted gum floorboards
– Open plan Kitchen dining and living
– Master with Built in robe, and private patio
– 3 additional bedrooms
– Centrally located home office
– Spacious family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and bathtub
– Additional bathroom combined laundry with external access
– Large rear entertaining deck overlooking the waterways
– Double carport with side access for boat or caravan storage
– Auction 3 July 2pm on site
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
"Low maintenance move in ready, nothing left for you to do."
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan