Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a blue chip property such as 12 Bal Harbour. This exclusive address is tightly held with the home offered to the market for the first time in over 30 years. Positioned on an island with only 16 homes, presenting stunning water views and magical city skyline.
This original circa 1978 architecturally designed home has stood the test of time, with its sound construction of double brick and suspended concrete slab. Bursting at the seams with endless potential to renovate or create the home of your dreams, in a location that is truly second to none in Broadbeach Waters. Very rarely do properties become available in this exclusive Island address.
– North to water aspect
– 708 square metre block of land
– 18 metre waterfront with easy access to main river
– Double brick construction
– Suspended concrete slab
– Grand sweeping staircase and gallery on the upper level
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– 2 additional bedrooms with built-in robes on the upper level with family bathroom
– 4th bedroom or home office on the ground floor
– Spacious formal lounge with open fireplace
– Kitchen, dining and family room with water aspect
– Large laundry and ground floor family bathroom
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Covered outdoor entertaining
– Sparkling pool
– Auction 15th August 2pm on site
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan