Recently completed by the award winning BDA Architecture, this ground floor contemporary apartment sets a benchmark for those chasing a hassle-free lifestyle without compromise. Impressive dual terraces allow all-year entertaining adding a further 118m2 of living to its already large layout. Interactive indoor-outdoor flow across all 3 spacious bedrooms and living areas, study nook, 3 bathrooms (2x ensuited) and dual side by side secure car parks. The spacious apartment emphasises clean style from all angles – with timber and brick featured throughout.
Ideal for the sophisticated downsizer or savvy investor.
Situated on the doorstep of the Gold Coast's cultural precincts, and moments away from beaches, vibrant restaurants, cafes and bars. 118/1 Hart St offers unsurpassed access to lifestyle and leisure activities. Only moments from the M1, the Southport CBD, Surfers Paradise, and world class golf courses – sophisticated contemporary design and warm community feel, this home balances easy living with resort style.
– 3 Bed + Study , 3 Bath (2 x en-suited), 2 car
– Open plan kitchen, butlers pantry & stone bench tops
– Separate laundry with ample storage
– 2 side by side car parks & large storage cage
– Large walk-in robe off master bedroom
– Spacious open plan living
– Red Gum timber floors, carpeted bedrooms
– High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Security key access and audio intercom system.
– Walk to shops, transport, schools, plus a short drive to the M1, Royal Pines Resort, Southport and Emmanuel College, TSS, St Hilda's, Trinity Lutheran College and the Gold Coast University Hospital.
– Resident's Lounge
– Luxe resort pool and spa
– BBQ area
– Tropical gardens.
– Pet friendly
– Visitor parking
– BODY CORP: $85 approx per week.
– SINKING FUND: $63k
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pool - Inground
- Secure Parking
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan