This East-facing residence spans over 340sqm with skyline views. A contemporary feel throughout infused with a sophisticated Scandi interior palette of timber, charcoal and grey.
Made up of 5 bedrooms and 3 high-spec bathrooms, this extensively renovated space was created to be immersive and intimate. Featuring multiple living zones including the upstairs lounge room oriented towards the waterside views and a secluded downstairs bedroom with ensuite. Open plan with an indoor-outdoor flow onto the grand entertaining deck with gazebo setting perfect for happy hour overlooking the pool. Paired with 5kw solar system and sizeable double garage + gated driveway these elements are alluring touch points for those seeking an elevated lifestyle.
While offering luxury comfort at every angle, this home is brilliantly located just a short stroll from cafes, beach and everything that makes Broadbeach Waters one of the most livable suburbs.
– 562m2 East-facing waterfront block
– Extensively renovated throughout
– 5 generous sized bedrooms
– 3 high-spec bathrooms
– Multiple living zones including upstairs lounge room
– Downstairs open-plan flowing out to the waterside alfresco area
– In-ground pool
– 9m Pontoon with direct ocean access
– Double oversized garage (including gated driveway for car or jet ski/trailer)
– Fully secured with gate, alarm and intercom
– Air conditioned throughout
– 5kw solar system
– Unbeatable location close to our white sandy beaches, major shopping destination – Pacific Fair, popular dining and bar precinct, local shops, multiple Primary and Secondary schools and public transport
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan