Nestled in a fantastic central location, one off the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with the ideal North to water aspect, is this very tidy family home.
Offering huge scope for future extensions or developments on the north facing block water and skyline views. The brick and tile home is lovely as is and just needs your own personal touches.
– 3 bright bedrooms (master with ensuite)
– 2 modern bathrooms
– Beautiful solid Native Red Jarrah timber floors
– Multiple living areas
– Great size kitchen overlooking the pool, gardens and waterway.
– Double garage converted into a huge rumpus room or home office.
– Large pool and surrounding courtyards enjoying the northern sun all day long.
– Easy access to Main River
– Located just minutes to the upgraded Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, renovated Jupiters Casino with future developments in place, beautiful Gold Coast beaches and the new light rail system
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Built In Robes
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan