This large single-level home is located in a highly sought-after cul-de-sac in Broadbeach Waters, a short walk to the heart of Broadbeach, popular cafes, restaurants and bars, public transport, shopping mecca Pacific Fair and our famous white sandy beached.
An spacious open-plan interior flows outside to the expansive waterside entertaining area, sundeck, in-ground pool and wide canal enviable Northerly aspect and with Main River access – ideal for the boating enthusiast. For those with lots of 'toys', this property has a large double lock-up garage plus a secure double carport and a front area for extra cars, trailers, jet skis plus a floating pontoon and boat shed.
Neat and tidy throughout with the potential to renovate and capitalize on its fantastic location.
– Enviable Northerly aspect on wide canal
– Prestigious cul-de-sac within walking distance of all Broadbeach has to offer
– 3 sizeable bedrooms plus study or additional bedroom
– Master with modern ensuite bathroom
– Media room / Formal lounge
– Tiled casual lounge and dining
– Chefs kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and stone-servery opening up to outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
– Bi-fold doors open from living to outdoor entertaining
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Private Balinese entertaining area
– Sparkling in-ground pool
– Floating pontoon and boat shed with Main River access
– Security screens
– Quiet cul-de-sac location yet only a short walk to Pacific Fair, restaurants, public transport and our famous beaches
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes